Xi'an ODER photoelectronic materials Co., Ltd is located in Gaoxin high-tech district Xi'an City. The Gaoxin district as the national innovation demonstration zone, pilot free trade zone and high-tech companies base. With the help of more and more opportunities and policies supporting, we will develop better and better.
The capacity of R&D and sales rise continuously, the staff of our company unity and progress, try our best to contribute to the development of our company and related industries.
As the development of our scale, we need more elites to do better, we sincerely invite you join us.
|position||Position description||job requirements|
|senior R&D technician||The OLED organic synthesis products of R&D(The structures please check our product list on our web).||
1. Master’s degree, chemical organic synthesis major. Projects of R&D and management independent more then three years.
2. Develop products independent, is good at multi-project plans and managements, solve serious and keytechnology problems, complete projects on time and high grade.
3. Complete document retrieval, graph parsing, structural identification, synthesis design, filter and confirm independent.
2. Complete experiment, project interim report and technology report independent, analysis and summary experimental data.
3. Projects process optimization.
4. Review literature and plan project routes.
1. Bachelor degree, related major in chemistry or organic synthesis.
2. Organic synthesis research and development production experience more then two years.
|analysis of the inspector||
1. Have on the sample GC,LC analysis and detection.
2. Use and stand up forcheckout equipment.
1. Bachelor degree, related major in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry or chemical engineering, gas phase and liquid phaseoperational experience more then two years.
3. Give priority to OLED testing experience.
|marketing manager||Develop customer, provide professional produce Counseling, maintain relationships with key accounts, and complete sale targets individually.||
1. Bachelor degree, related major in chemistry or marketing, sales experience more then three years.